Johnson Insurance Scholarship
The Scholarship Program is open to children and grandchildren of Johnson Affinity group members and/or Home-Auto clients. Students must be completing high school in 2014 and beginning post-secondary education this fall.
Deadline: September 15, 2015
Coop Atlantic Agricultural Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must be a member or a full-time employee of a member co-operative of Co-op Atlantic; or a Parent/Guardian who is a either a member or employee of a member co-operative or of Co-op Atlantic.
o includes academic performance, extra-curricular and community involvement, work experiences
o the applicant’s exposure to or understanding of agricultural co-operatives.
Applications, accompanied with a 500 word essay, must be submitted to the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture Awards Office.
Deadline: September 20 each year
Value: $1000 (to a diploma program student); $3000 (to a degree program
Hans McCorriston Motive Power Machinist Grant Program
Applicants must be enrolled in a college-level machinist training program within Canada.
Deadline: October 15 (each year)
Compass Mortgage Group Scholarship
• Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on December 30th, 2014.
• Submit answers to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the December 30th, 2014 deadline.
• Have at least one full year of post-secondary studies remaining at the time of the award.
• Have a GPA of 2.75 or greater.
• Be a resident of Canada or the United States.
Deadline: December 30, 2014