Scholarships/Bursaries and Money!
- Grads are reminded to check out scholarships available for May and June on this website. Simply click on the month and find up-to-date information and application forms.
- If a scholarship asked for a reference, students should give teachers and community members at least 2 weeks notice to get these letters completed. They should also provide additional information like resumes, marks, scholarship details – to help with supporting detail.
- Community Services bursary sheets will be accepted up until June 30th. Please visit Student Services for a registration and/or hours sheet. These bursaries are valued up to $500 and are included on student post secondary accounts sometime in November of their first year.
- UPEI will be here Tuesday, May 2nd to help students pick out courses. Holland College was here today to help with scholarships, due May 15th!
- There will be a Student Loan presentation on May 23rd, parents are encouraged to sit in on the presentation if they wish (this is generally presented during school hours).
- Grade 12 students should expect to start hearing about scholarship offers in the next month. Please provide Student Services with a copy of the scholarship letter!
- Grad Prize Sheet will be distributed to grade 12 students on Monday, May 1st, completed sheets are due Thursday, May 4th.
- Please remember to speak to Student Services regarding where the FINAL TRANSCRIPT needs to be sent.